Thursday, April 10, 2014

This, that, and the other

Here's a few pics from the last day or two, and a few from my mail over the last couple of weeks or so.

Ochie and I did four miles on Wednesday.

He's very photogenic when you can
get him to sit still long enough.

Maya, O'Keefe, and Trinity play nicely together but their preferred place to play
is in my office, mostly under my desk. This has resulted in the computer being unplugged
a couple times so I'm discouraging it now but I'm glad to see them play together.


Two against one is fair play when Maya is the one.
This is a former foster now named Chance.
He was Coal when I had him, I think, and he was
just a pup. His adopters do a LOT of training and
competitive activities with their dogs, which include
a standard poodle as well as Chance the GSD.



This is Trinity who has ousted Vince from his spot in the corner under my desk, essentially between my legs. She is laying with her head nestled up against my left foot. I think it's safe to say that she's not scared of me anymore. She's really come out of her shell and even more so since O'Keefe has been around.  She has developed a lot of confidence but has also become food aggressive so I feed her separately.I think she's finally putting on weight, so I expect a lot of her weight problem was just stress. 

The black shepherd is Liberty, one of a litter of pups that I
fostered along with their father, Buck, many years ago.

Another former foster, Radix, who came to me via
The Hows Project.  Radix loves to eat snow.

Radix on the sofa, where all rottweilers belong.


Samson, posing with
his two human siblings.
It was a very cute pic
but I cropped out the kids.
Tessa, another former foster adopted by
another VGSR volunteer and friend.

No comments: