Thursday, April 24, 2014

Teaming up

It's spring and there's a lot to do and not enough hours in the day. I decided to team up Ochie with Maya for our walk today, getting two dogs exercised at once, and getting a little extra exercise for myself. Actually they were good together. Ochie just wants to go, go, GO! and Maya keeps up with him because she's not going to be left behind. It was a good combo, and a perfect day for a hike-- sunny, cool, no wind, and no humidity-- so we covered 9.5 miles. When we got back I took Max out to the pasture with me while I mowed. He sticks with me pretty well, making occasional runs back to the water tank. He does some spinning, but he gets quite a bit of forward running in as I mow, more multi-tasking from my point of view. Good exercise for all of us, which should make for a good night's sleep.












No comments: