Saturday, September 9, 2017

Lots of pictures

Lots of pictures, but nothing much to say. I don't think there will be many objections to that.





So, I'm in Cabela's in Shortpump today and see a taxidermy
wolf that looks for all the world like TJ.  I'm tempted to do
the DNA analysis on this one.
Trooper still loves to go on a hike, but I have to keep it to
two miles or less. 

Trooper and Maya
With the weather being cooler lately, I've extended TJ's hikes
a little longer, but it's still best it keep his under three miles.




TJ and Maya make a good hiking pair, both stick to the trail.

What is this?  It's beautiful and there's a lot of
it with bright red berries in the woods now.

Maya on deer patrol. We've been seeing a lot
of them lately.


Theo and Max

Theo still loves a game of ball.
This is how you go grey gracefully.

Max with stick


Three dogs on a narrow trail.

Trooper always looks back to see why we've stopped.

If TJ is behind me it's because we are going
uphill. Most of the time he's in front.

I haven't been walking Sparky much
this summer, but it was a cool day.

I left Maya at home and took Sparky
and Gigi out for a short hike.






This one is always by my side.

1 comment:

Risa said...

I love photos of happy dogs.