Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Friends and Lovers

Happy Valentine's Day - 2018

Some are repeats, or classics. All say "I love you."

Maya and Trooper

Sparky giving me a kiss while hiking.


My little girl Maya.
Clay and I on a brewery tour in Asheville.
Trooper with his paw on Maya.

Me giving Maya a kiss on her head.

Lenny sharing a bed with Sparky. Sparky may not love this
but he's learned that getting along with other dogs is the price
for living inside where it's comfortable year round.

Yes, there's a lot of Maya & Trooper pictures.
Gunner and Carly (my most recent rottie foster).

Griff (former foster rottie), with a friend.




Former fosters Diesel and Drogo, sharing a sofa.
I posted this picture of Trooper on Valentine's Day last year.
All of the Trooper/Maya shots were set up by Maya. Trooper
would be laying there minding his own business and Maya
would push herself in next to him. 


Lenny positions himself next to Maya just like
Maya did with Trooper.

4 comments:

hammer1924 said...

Lenny and Maya is one of my favorite love stories this Valentine’s Day. You and she have done miracles with that little (now) lucky one.

Anonymous said...

All of these pictures just warm my heart! Thank you for sharing.

Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

Thanks for cheering me up with all these beautiful pics:-)

Anonymous said...

Once again, this shows that dogs are far more advanced than humans when it comes to love and acceptance.