Thursday, May 24, 2018

Oberon, a sneak peak

Oberon, or Obi, came into Green Dogs while I was in Kansas and has been staying with a temporary foster whose travel plans complemented mine. I picked him up this morning. These are not great pictures, but I've been busy getting things back to normal around here. I'm sure I'll get more pics in days to come.

Obi spent the day in the dog yard with varying combinations of Theo, Max, Rugger, and Trooper. I'm hoping he'll be tired enough to sleep soundly tonight when he comes in.

He's six months old, black Great Dane. I can't look at him without thinking of Gigi. No, I'm not planning to keep him. Six months old is too young for this house. His body still needs to grow into his head, but I'm sure it will. Seems like a nice boy.

Handsome face, big ears.


His back has a nice straight line.
His body looks small in comparison to his head, but it will catch up.





Nice profile.


Meeting Theo
Meeting Trooper



1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

He's beautiful! I like your disclaimer about him not staying:-)