Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Out and about

 Clay's brother is coming for Little Man a week from today. That gives me one week for a crash course in doghood. He's actually pretty good on the leash already when we are out walking. I took him out with Maya yesterday evening. He pooped and peed on the walk, which was another goal. Today I took him on a trip to Lowe's. He was a bit scared, maybe quite a bit scared, but his reaction was generally to sit very close to me for security and that's good. A couple of employees met him, one even produced a biscuit and offered it to him (Maya ate it at home later). This is a backyard dog from Alabama. He's moving to NYC. In his time here I hope to bridge the gap between those two experiences. Tomorrow we will go to the dump and later we'll go into Charlottesville.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little man will love being a city dog...so many things to do and so many things to sniff.