Friday, August 14, 2020

Kismet and company

Kismet has been Journey's companion, buddy, and babysitter for the past several weeks. She's been very good for him. I've seen him coming out of the shed now so I know he can use the doggie door when he wants to get into the air conditioned space. He has provided companionship for her as well, but I'm a little concerned that his shyness may be rubbing off on her a bit. 

Today I took Kismet out to the pasture with a new set of companions, Della, Theo, Max, and Bruno. I did some mowing because it wasn't yet raining and the pasture grass at least was fairly dry. 



Front to back here is Theo, Max, Kismet, and Della.







Kismet really enjoyed being out and able to run.




Bruno stayed in the dog yard for the most part, even though I had opened the gate to the pasture. Here is one of the occasions that he ventured out.

This is Max from the rear, but I wanted everyone to notice how nice his coat looks now after it's been washed and brushed out. He has the thickest coat of any shepherd in the household.


Here's Bruno again with Kismet, Max, and Theo. Everyone is taking a spot in the shade to watch as I mow. Della is off scouting along the treeline hunting for rabbits.





No comments: