Monday, August 17, 2020

Soggy Days of August

 I think we've had more rain in August than we had in early spring. The pasture grass has never been greener, but it really shouldn't be at this time of year. I thought we were finally having a rain-free day on Monday but a storm came through late afternoon and dumped more water on us than had managed to evaporate in the past two days. 

I'm not crazy about rainy weather but it is particularly annoying when we've got a dozen dogs needing outdoor time. I've been working on an outdoor project and the rain is obviously not helpful with that. I did manage to cobble together a new outdoor pen for the two little dogs in time for dinner this evening. 

These are some pictures I took on Sunday of Della, Serena, Max, and Theo playing in the pasture as I was trying to move some telephone poles left behind by the power company when they put in new ones earlier this year.















No comments: