Saturday, August 1, 2020

Lazy Saturday

Max, Bruno, and Luna
I sure don't have much to show for the day and I hate that. I did a little mowing and took some dogs out to the pasture to run. I finished up the third day of Panacure for Della, Serena, Luna, Bruno, and Journey. I watched Hamilton before the free trial on Disney Plus expired. And I sat on the porch for a little while in the evening drinking a couple of Moscow Mules. I don't do nothing very well and I proved that again today. Idleness does not become me. I will do something better tomorrow.

The mowing and pasture time did provide a few pictures. I took both Bruno and Luna out there today along with Della, Serena, Max, and Theo. I got a couple more pictures while porch sitting in the evening.




Luna and Serena


Bruno and Max
Bruno



Luna (rolling) and Della

This was Luna's first time out in the pasture. She was a little
hesitant, may not have ever had this much space in run in before.






This was fun. All four shepherds came charging down
the hill towards me on the mower.
Left to right: Luna, Bruno, Theo, and Max




Theo found a spot in the shade.




Della, Buster, and Theo on the porch


No comments: