Saturday, August 22, 2020

Bruno and Kismet

It was quite a day. I took Bruno to meet some interested adopters. They are people I've known for a while and I was very happy to hear that they were interested in Bruno. We visited them Saturday morning and Bruno was sweet and friendly. I always knew that if Bruno went to adoption events that he would be a big hit. This was a small event, but Bruno worked his charms and he will have a new home as a result. Bruno came back home with me but will be going to his new home in another week or so.

In the afternoon I took Kismet to meet a woman who drove up here from Florida to meet her. Kismet showed no hesitation and seemed to like the woman and her daughter immediately. She hopped into the back of their van and headed off for the next big adventure in her life. We wish her well.










No comments: