Thursday, May 20, 2021

The incredible shrinking dog pack

We are down to seven dogs tonight. We didn't want to lose Theo, of course, but we are trying to shed fosters before going out of town next week. That means trying to move them out while not taking any in. Today Griff went to another foster home who will keep him while we are away and hopefully will adopt him. Griff is a sweet boy and I really hope it works out for him. The home features a female white deaf boxer and everyone is hoping that they will become good playmates. We have a meeting set up for Callie on Saturday and I'm hoping someone will emerge who is interested in Lucky before we leave next Wednesday.

Della was sulking last night when I got back from walking Maya and Lucky, upset that I hadn't taken her along. So this morning I told Maya and Della out for a morning walk at Pleasant Grove. There was no one around and it was very nice.













No comments: