Monday, November 20, 2023

The rains comes in and I head out

Tuesday is supposed to be a rainy day. I'm not fond of rain for more than about 20 minutes, but we need it. I'll be driving to Kentucky for Thanksgiving. Clay is staying here with the dogs and his job. I didn't have time to hike today but here are a few pictures from around the yard early this morning.

Bailey and Paisley are trying to figure out what Maya has been into.
I found it later, it was a package of treats someone had stolen off the front porch
after I had emptied everything out of my van for the trip. 

Part of my container garden after the clean up.
It sure looks desolate now, but I have plans for a large, possibly tacky, 
Christmas arrangement in this spot. I'll work on it after Thanksgiving.

Elvis playing with Dodger. This was good to see.

Maya did not reveal what she had found and been into. I only found it later.

Bailey is the color of fall.

Paisley and Della. 






Della with the flamingos and empty containers.


Della, Bailey, and Elvis


Paisley




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!