Monday, November 6, 2023

Walking Miss Daisy

Daisy is a former foster rottweiler who comes here periodically, but not often because her mom can't stand to be away from her. She arrived on Sunday and she's here for just a couple of days so I took her out on a walk today.

It was a beautiful day and she was really great on the walk. We went three miles and had a good time. I fitted her with an easy walk harness that will be going home with her. She walked beautifully with it.










A quick sip from Sparky's Watering Hole

Three miles

The days are short now so Della made sure to get me up for an early start on the day. I'm glad that she did because I even had time for another walk before it got dark. I took Bailey and Dodger on this one but I'll take Della tomorrow.






2.65 miles

No comments: