Thursday, May 16, 2024

Progress pics and others

Here are a few pictures to show how the gardens are progressing, and there's a few dog pics thrown in too, big surprise.

The flamingo garden

My new raised perennial garden




Elvis

Della stopping at one of the fountains for a drink




Della in the grass, with Candace in the background

Candace has been having more difficulty getting up and getting around,
but today was a good day and she went outside often.

I took Bailey and Elvis on an evening walk.



After the walk, there was still enough daylight left for a pasture run.
Everyone went out but I didn't get pictures of them all.

Being deaf has some advantages, Ford isn't scared by the mower sound.
Norman won't come around when I'm riding on it as I was tonight.

Ford follows right behind me.

Mercy spent the day in Daneland with Norman, Ford, and Bailey,
but I'm sure she was missing Odie. 


\
Della and Ford

Ford and Elvis

The new solar lights in Daneland work very well.

The solar candles in the garden are very pretty after dark.











No comments: