Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mother and child reunion

Anthony at his first adoption event.
Sunday was a VGSR adoption event in Gainesville.  I took Luke, Anthony, Ryland, and Thora.  Anthony went to a new foster home, but he endured the entire adoption event and was very good with all the people and other dogs.  I was very happy about that.  I wasn't sure how he would be, he hasn't had much worldly experience.  His new foster home will have the happy task of fattening him up a bit. 

Thora and Jasper, getting reacquainted
There was a family interested in Thora, but I don't know anything about them yet, they haven't had a home visit and I don't know where they are in the adoption approval process.  Thora was great though and she was reunited with one of her pups, Jasper.  The two of them played together and later Thora tried playing with me in the same way.  Since Anthony moved out today, I think I'll pair her up with Nero tomorrow.  He's young and should make a good chew toy or playmate for her. 

She's going to make someone a really wonderful dog. 
Jasper, he's cute and smart


Thora and Jasper







Thora and Jasper, working their cuteness for treats







Mother and child in a playful embrace

1 comment:

BudsBuddy said...

I am going to have to think up some new superlatives for your blog. Adorable, charming, heartwarming, and day-brightening just aren't good enough for these photos!