Saturday, February 25, 2012

SSDD

His name is Max (another Max).  I went to meet him today.  He's 8 years old, not ancient by any means, but he's old enough that the age will knock him out of many people's consideration.  He's a good looking dog, and seems quite healthy and happy.  He lives with a smaller dog and small children.  He's protective of his home and family, but he took to me right away when we met outside.



I'm not even going to go into why he's needing a new home.  It's the same old story.  I'm tired of hearing it and tired of repeating it.  Same shit, different day.


He's not in danger and didn't have to move immediately so I'm going to try to find him a foster home where he can live indoors as he always has and not be one of a great many in a world of chaos as he would be here. 




1 comment:

Sue said...

He looks part Malamute or Husky. Handsome lad.