Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Miscellaneous

On Tuesday I got out for a 6.4 mile hike with
Sparky and Maya. We moved fast to stay warm,
but they still waded into the watering hole for
a drink near the end of the hike, but not too deep.

I snapped this picture of Trooper and Maya sharing a bed in
my office on Wednesday when it was too nasty to be outside.

Diesel curled up on a bed too small for him
under my desk with his paw and head resting
on my foot. Sweet boy.

Diesel's feet continue to improve and he's licking them
less, but he's scratching more elsewhere on his body.

We went to town to buy Gigi's limited ingredient
diet on Wednesday evening and bought Diesel a
bag of Natural Balance limited ingredient
Fish and Sweet Potato formula food. 

Diesel hadn't been out since before his neuter
surgery last Friday and he was happy to go,
even if it was just for a car ride, with a stop
to visit Erica and pick up some meds.
He's becoming more vocal, and he's got a great voice. I would love to hear him howl.


No comments: