Saturday, February 7, 2015

Week's end

I haven't done much this week except ride herd on all the dogs around here, but that's been enough to keep me very busy. Here's a few pictures from the last few days.
Walking these three feels like driving a
team of horses.
Maya, Diesel, and Daisy
Down at the river.



Diesel's feet were looking raw again
so this was his last walk for a few days.


Maya and Max set a fast pace, or Max does and Maya always keeps up.

Gigi thought she had been under-represented
on the blog lately.
Last night she laid on the pillows next to me
and had her feet under my back for most
of the night. I do that to her sometimes when
it's cold, maybe she was telling me something.


The best news of the week was Charlie's new
home, as of Saturday. 
So far, so good.  Keep thinking good thoughts.








































Millie and Chance are well-behaved and
easy to care for. They are happy to see me.
This is Chance, one of the neighbors' dogs that
I'm watching this week.


Contrasting head sizes
Late Saturday afternoon I got Diesel out again,
with Maya, for a three mile walk. 



No comments: