Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"You're in my spot."

Trooper likes to sprawl on top of me and snuggle
for a while in the evenings before we go to sleep.
Clay being out of town has disrupted the sleeping arrangements. Maya and Trooper are the primary beneficiaries. Gigi still has her spot. I'm getting edged out.
Diesel, stretching out across two dog beds. 

Vince is worried because Diesel is in his spot.
Maya, filling empty space between Trooper and Gigi.
I love Trooper's face.
Diesel can curl up on just one bed, and he starts
off that way, but usually ends up on two.
Diesel, Gigi, Trooper, and Maya
waiting for me to come upstairs.



Gigi usually sleeps against the pillows during the day, but she graciously agrees to move to
the foot of the bed at night when I come to bed. 
Toquima, our guest, occupying a dog bed in the
bedroom. That's Trooper on the bed behind him.
Trooper and Maya sharing a dog bed
in my office in the evening.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of the kids waiting for their dad to come up the stairs- you should get that one framed or made into a poster! Love it!