Monday, November 14, 2016

Outtings with Maya

Maya and I outside at Champion Brewery on
Friday evening. Lots of people wanted to pet her.
One of the great things about cooler weather is that I can take Maya with me most any time and any place that I go. She is convinced that she needs to be with me 24/7 and it's easier to take her with me than it is to wonder and worry about what she's doing to the house while I'm gone.
 
Hiking with Maya on Sunday morning.
I'm going to be out of town for a week around Thanksgiving. Maya will not be happy, but at least Clay will be here and no one will be getting boarded. Hollow succor, perhaps, but before that happens, we are getting in as much together time as possible.

 
 

Snuggling in bed, Sunday evening.


Monday was chilly and wet, but we got out for a short
three mile hike.

No one else was out on the trails so it was a good
time for deer stalking, Maya's favorite.

It was sprinkling a bit when we started but
it stopped while we were on the trails. We
weren't out long but did spot deer and squirrel.









She is not limping or even favoring her left front foot any more
but you can still see some red discoloration between her toes
where she's been licking it.

No comments: