Sunday, January 7, 2018

Baby it's cold outside

Too cold unless you're a husky, of course. TJ may struggle in the heat, but yesterday's sunny, breezy sky and 22 degree temperature was perfect for him. We went 5.7 miles and he never slowed.

It was -1 when I woke up this morning. I was very glad to have everyone snuggled up indoors, comfy and warm. The shepherds wanted out, I told them no.




There's a lot of versions of this song on YouTube.  It's a jaunty little ditty
about seduction and date rape. The gay version seems less rapey.
Turn on your speakers and listen while you scroll through the pics.



When that sun hits his white fur he almost
looks like a ghost.







Small streams were frozen solid, no drinking.


Husky instinct must include the ability to
walk on ice because he was sure-footed.






Our house is ankle deep in husky fur most of the time now.
I gave him a good brushing when we got home.



Maya wanted to roll on the ice. I'm not sure
what that was about.

It was cold enough that I needed to keep moving
so we didn't have many photo op stops.

No comments: