Monday, January 1, 2018

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

There wasn't much difference between December 31, 2017, and January 1, 2018. Both days were cold, but New Year's Day featured more sun, which was welcome. I didn't really have anything to do, but I hiked 4.25 miles on New Year's Eve with Maya, Trooper, and TJ. Maya and I did five miles on New Year's Day with Theo.
This must have either smelled very good or
been very, very important. 

After the excess calories and sloth associated with christmas, hiking was what I needed most, and it's what the dogs enjoy most (except for Theo, he would rather play ball than breathe).
Trooper, Maya, and TJ








Maya and Theo




I love when they do this. I call it
Synchronous Shepherds, or
Shepherd Synchronicity







Maya going over the same log.
Theo going over a log.








1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

Happy New Year! Just caught up on your blog and seeing Jackie so happy made my morning!!