Friday, August 3, 2018

Indy, fare thee well





Indy's adopters drove down from northern Virginia Friday evening. I met them at Green Dogs, we did the paperwork, and they took her home. I like the adopters very much and they really like Indy. I'm confident she's in good hands.


Late this afternoon, in a break between rains, I got a few dogs out to the pasture for a run. I thought it might help Indy with her first night in a new home, and help Hunter with his first night apart from her.

There's a lot of pictures of Indy and Mercedes together.
I don't know if it's because she's new, but Indy was quite
taken with Mercedes and wanted to play with her.
Maybe Indy just likes girls. 


That's Hunter in the distance running towards Indy.




Look at those tails.







Indy with Theo

I love this one. She looks so happy.


Here's the whole group, left to right: Hunter, Indy, Rugger, Mercedes, and Theo.

I'm getting old and soft,
it's getting harder to let them go.




1 comment:

hammer1924 said...

I think Indy had a real crush on you, Brent! That last picture tugs at my heart for you.