Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Someone Isn't Happy



These outdoor pictures were taken on a two miler I did with Maya on Sunday morning. We haven't been getting in much hiking due to other commitments, some involving other dogs, but mostly due to the wet weather. Maya isn't pleased with it and I'm not either. I'm actually a day ahead on my work since Monday and Tuesday were so lousy for anything else. Right now the forecast is for sun at least early Wednesday morning, so I'm hoping to get some dogs out for some exercise before the next rain sets in.



August mushrooms? I've got to believe this is
unusual, but the woods are full of them right
now because of all the rain.









This is what happens when Maya hasn't been
getting her share of walks and attention and
is then left alone and we forget to take out the trash.
Erika calls it "separation retribution" and that describes
it perfectly. It's not anxiety, she's just pissed.

I've been trying to make it up to her with some extra attention
and snuggle time.

She likes it, but it's not really a substitute for a hike.











1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

Love all the pics but esp of Maya just eating up the attention:-) Her payback is hilarious! I know it's not hilarious when you are cleaning it up- but, she is a little spitfire!

Hugs to Sparky.