Monday, April 1, 2019

Another Five

I really didn't have much time for anything but work today. It was one of those days. But I can't sit at the computer for more than eight straight hours, so I took a break and went out for another five mile hike. 

I took Serena and Theo, a very nice pair to walk. Both dogs are big and impressive and they both walk nicely together. Theo is always out front unless he has stopped to sniff and mark a tree, which he did a lot. I don't stop for that nonsense however, or we'd never get anywhere. If he stops when he's a leash length (6') ahead, he has the time it takes me to cover 12 feet before getting jerked forward. That's long enough to sniff and mark. 

It was sunny but cool out today and we were out late afternoon and there were not many people around. 

Maya's patience with the cone is wearing thin, and Serena isn't crazy about being hit with it. The stiff but thin plastic edges hurt when they hit the big girl's long legs. Just a couple more days to go before we can remove the cone. No one will miss it.











No comments: