Friday, April 26, 2019

Heading Out

Theo and Serena
I hit the road Saturday morning, driving to Kansas this time. Not sure about blog frequency for the next week or so, but chances are I'll post some pictures of my mother's pug, Jake. Clay is staying home and I've got someone coming in to stay with the dogs during the days.
I walked up to take a picture of the iris and
Serena put one in her mouth. She puts
everything new in her mouth. I hope she will
outgrow this.

Here are some pictures from this afternoon's walks, two miles with Theo and Serena, followed by another two miles with Maya, Trooper, and Lily.





Trooper, Maya, and Lily

Maya and Trooper
Lily is really enjoying the walks.



The blooms on our horse chestnut
have just opened.


I don't think there's a flowering tree with
flowers as showy as this one.

No comments: