Friday, March 13, 2020

Six miles with two dogs

Maya and Della and I walked 6.2 miles today. My longest hike in quite a while. Now that we're doing longer walks we are getting onto parts of the trail system that Maya and I haven't been on much lately, and some that is completely new to Della.









This big beautiful oak tree will soon be leafed out again.


This was a deer spotting on the other side of a
ravine. I'm glad they didn't try to run after it.  



The girls took advantage of the water crossings today.

Della really doesn't mind the Gentle Leader any more.
I use it when we spot people with other dogs and
sometimes if she pulls too hard, otherwise I just
use the rope harness as we walk.






This view of the river will soon be obscured by the trees.


The girls gave me lots of good poses today.







This is back at home in the center of our driveway. I'm going to do a container garden in the bed
under this tree. I need to figure out how much sun it will be getting so I know what to plant.

No comments: