Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Plant life and porch life

Not much to say today, but here are some pictures of parts of this year's container gardening effort. It's late June, it will continue to grow, but it's looking good already and nothing is suffering from summer heat just yet. The heat and humidity that we had this week makes me useless, but it's pretty ideal for plant life. I've done something this year that I've never done before - sit on the front porch. One of my projects was to clean it off, and I'm making progress on that although it's not yet done. However, I got it cleaned and organized enough that I have a nice place to sit, listen to music, hang out with dogs, listen to the water fountains, and watch hummingbirds. I've been enjoying it.






I've got four hummingbird feeders on the front porch
and they all see a lot of action throughout the day.

Two of my porch sitting companions. I put a crate out there
today and put Journey in it for a while after one of our walks.



The tiny Troopers are graduating to puppy chow moistened with milk replacer.



1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Good for you for actually enjoying the view!