Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Winning her back

Clearly I was in danger of falling from Maya's good graces, so today I started trying to climb my way back up. I had a lighter work load today so we went to town this evening for a couple of beers and Maya came along. 

Decipher brewery usually has dog treats made from their spent grains but they were out of them this evening. That was ok, she got to come along, and it was just her with the two of us. She quickly settled down under the table, happy just to be there. Tomorrow I'll try to get her out for a hike with Della. 

By the way, all the new dogs are doing well. Callie is a sweet labby girl who has played with Thor and Betty White all day out in Daneland. I hope she will be ready to crash in the crate tonight. Delgado acts like he's always lived here. He's not eating his food real well yet, but he could stand to drop a few pounds anyway and skinny Greta is happy to clean up what he leaves behind. 










No comments: