Thursday, April 1, 2021

Action

It's a lot faster to upload videos since our internet connection was upgraded to fiber optic cable. Here's a few I've taken over the last couple of days.

A nice picture of Sweet Serena.


Great Dane play makes good video.


This is Della's favorite form of play. Serena has to be in the mood for it,
but when she is, the two girls really go at it.


Here's some indoor video I got of the boxer, Betty White, and little Kaya.


This is Betty White again. She loves to run, even by herself. Look how wet and muddy she got out in the pasture today. It was worth it. She went to sleep as soon as she came inside this evening. I really don't even notice that this dog is deaf. I'm used to the dogs not listening to me and they only come when I call at dinner time. Betty is always nearby and she is usually looking at me so we communicate better than some dogs (Della) who doesn't listen to me at all.


And here's some more Dane play, my favorite video subject.



No comments: