Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Pictures to share

Today was wet and ugly and I didn't have time to go outside anyway. But I do have some pictures to share from the past few days before the rain.


Betty White

I took Della for a walk on Monday later afternoon. It was just the two of us, 
I thought she would enjoy that, but she was sluggish and slow, generally not very interested.
The only times she got out front were when she heard deer or caught their scent.


I don't know if she was mad that I hadn't taken Serena along too, or what the problem was.
I was feeling good on the walk, however, and we went four miles, just to prove
that I can be as stubborn as she is.

Serena with green grass and backlighting. 

Betty White checking out one of the big red balls.

Little Kaya racing up the hill.

Left to right: Serena, Betty White, Kaya, Max, and Della.

Betty and Kaya

Max and Betty White

Serena and Betty. I've now cut down all the tall grass that I had left up for the winter.







No comments: