Saturday, March 13, 2021

Five miles with Della

Della hasn't been very happy with me lately because I've been taking Maya out hiking without her. The fact that she gets plenty of pasture play time doesn't matter, she doesn't like to be left behind. She's been acting out like Maya used to do too, getting stuff out of the sink or off the counter that she can eat or destroy. I generally crate Della and Serena when I leave, but she's been sneaking downstairs during the evenings and committing these acts of vandalism and sabotage. 

Today was Saturday and I worked part of the day but I had time for a good hike in the afternoon. I took Della alone and we walked over five miles, which I needed and I think she needed it too. She's sacked out at my feet under my desk this evening rather than sneaking around downstairs. 





All Danes seem to have asymmetrical ears, but Della's sometimes look
 like they belong on two different dogs. 





5.28 miles


No comments: