Friday, March 26, 2021

Miss Betty White

She's about a year old, a boxer from somewhere in Maryland, an owner surrender (no time!), and she's deaf. But mostly she's very sweet. I can't really say much about her  yet. Just picked her up today, from Green Dogs, of course. She's already spayed and she's current on vaccines. 

I brought her home and introduced her to everyone almost immediately. She was fine with them all and no one has had any problem with her. I kept her up in my office as I was working and she laid down next to my chair and found a chew toy to entertain herself. Later in the afternoon I took her out to Daneland and we met Kaya who wanted to play with her immediately. I brought Serena and Maya out too for a while but when they came back in I left Betty out with Kaya for the rest of the afternoon.

I crated her when we went out to dinner and will again tonight, she seems fine with that. She seems fine with everything really although she hasn't learned the household routines yet. She will. I don't have many pictures yet, but I'm sure that will change over the next few days.

Here's Betty White giving Clay's mom a hug, while Theo gives her a sniff.

Meeting Arby

Boxing with Kaya

Kaya was very happy to have a playmate again.



1 comment:

David V said...

Congratulations on another great rescue. Great to see Berta as well!