Friday, March 11, 2022

Meet Tilly

Tilly is my new Green Dogs foster. She's an 11 month old brindle mastiff. Spayed female, up to date on everything, ready for a new home. Tilly is sweet and seems to love every thing and every one. She's crate-trained, but that's about the end of her training. She just needs to learn some basic manners expected of dogs who live with humans.

I brought her home just before dark Friday evening. She met Maya and Della and then she met the 5 month old Dane puppy, Bonnie, and the two of them romped and played until the puppy needed a break. Bonnie matches her energy pretty well, but River is a better contender in her weight class. I may get them together tomorrow.

She's a great girl, just needs some training. 

Interesting coincidence -- like me, Tilly was born in Kansas. I spent more time there than she did, but we both made our way to Palmyra, VA. 













No comments: