Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Farewell Henry, welcome Kenley

Henry got adopted today. I took him over to Green Dogs to meet the adopters and Elvis came along for the ride. Usually Della is my ride along, but I needed the back end of the van for dog food I was picking up for the fosters. If Della was riding in the back she would have opened one or more of the bags before we got home.

Henry's adopters have another golden at home, a female, about the same age as Henry. Apparently she likes to play so I expect they will hit it off. We didn't have him very long, but that's all right because there are always more knocking at the door.

Henry's spot was immediately filled, and perhaps overfilled, by Kinley. She's a 16 month old, smooth coated Saint Bernard. She's a very pretty girl and she is sure big. She's not yet spayed but will be soon. She met Elvis and Olivia with no problem and met the others through the fence. I don't anticipate any problems with her. 

Farewell Henry, welcome Kenley, to our house of fosters and former fosters. Everyone here has been in your position and we will do our best to see that your life gets better from here on out.





Elvis

Kenley



Meeting Olivia out in Daneland

Here come Maya and Della to check her out.

And Cosmo of course.

After getting Kenley settled with Olivia, I took Elvis and Della out for a hike.





2.5 miles




No comments: