Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Run in the sun

An afternoon run in the sun following our first frost.

I finally got Kinley's digestive issue under control. 

She had been refusing dog food because the former owner fed her table scraps.

After a few days of chicken and rice and then chicken and noodles,
I started mixing in dry dog food.

She's now eating nothing but dry dog food and she is loving it.



Max, Paisley, Elvis, and Kinley








Max facing a difficult decision on which trail to take.

Elvis

Paisley

Elvis going off the trail.

Della chased a deer out of  our pasture today. Good times.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sallie Klosky When I rescued my St Bernard "Bubba" I had to feed him every bite by hand for a month because he was not fed by the abusers. Took a year every day for a dog biscuit. He was a WONDERFUL companion.