Saturday, November 17, 2018

Close ups

TJ is the king of the selfie smile.
We are going to Kentucky for Thanksgiving next week. Among the preparations is cleaning out my van, taking out the crates, and putting the seats back in for human rather than canine passengers. I've taken out the crates but that's as far as the van project got today. It was a gorgeous day and I needed to get some dogs out for walks.
Trooper

Without the crates behind the front seats there was nothing to prevent the dogs from sticking their heads up front to look out (TJ), say hello (Trooper), give driving advice (Maya), or rest a head on my shoulder (Serena). Maya and I did three, two-mile walks, first with TJ and Trooper, then with Serena, and finally with Clyde.









Sweet Serena









Serena and Maya are color coordinated.


Look just at Serena's shadow and ignore the
tail. It looks like a moose.


Maya is my little girl, but she is Serena's
big sister. 




I was afraid Clyde might try to join me in the front
seat but he was very well-behaved and stayed in back.




Clyde is looking like he's finally putting on a little weight. I've been giving him a food supplement
called Dyne, as well as some Satin Balls along with 4 cups of food twice a day.

No comments: