Thursday, November 29, 2018

Loving that sunshine

Wednesday morning was cool and beautiful. Maya and I did 3+ miles with Diesel and Serena, and another 3+ miles with Trooper and TJ.

My girls, Maya and Sweet Serena. A pretty pair.
I've been off work this week except Monday and there's really no way I'd rather spend my time.



Maya and Diesel are about the same size, or should be.
He's about 10 pounds heavier now and is mostly fat,
while Maya is mostly muscle.

We ventured into the woods on this walk on some trails that
I knew wouldn't have much mud. It makes for a more
interesting and challenging walk.

I'm not sure why I ever thought I could own a vehicle other than a van.

TJ, Maya, and Trooper
It was cool enough that both the boys were very full of energy.

Maya still likes walking with Trooper best.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trooper has a magnificent tail!