Saturday, July 21, 2012

Blurry beasts

Hank in the lead
The pictures are blurry but we can consider it an artistic effect, purposefully done to convey the speed of the movement.  That's complete bullshit of course, in actuality it was evening and it was overcast, not enough light to capture good action shots on my little camera, but not quite dark enough for the flash to come on, and the dogs were flying.  But it was finally cool enough that I could get some dogs out to the pasture for a good romp while I did some mowing. 
Lana, Dixie, Hank



Dixie in foreground, then Trooper.
Hank is hidden behind Trooper except for his tail.

Hank and/or Lana would frequently come by to check
on my progress with the mowing.  If Lana showed up,
you could bet that Hank would be close behind.












Left to right: Hank, Dixie, Lana


Cabell wasn't interested in going out last night and Zachary was hanging out with Clay, but Bremo went out for a little while.  He was moving pretty slow when he came back in, however. 
And of course my girl went out for a while with the others, but she came back in with Bremo and I put them back in the house to cool down. 


Apres romp, at the watering hole
I'm still amazed that Dixie and Lana get along.
Everyone loves Hank.



Dogs in flight.  Twelve legs between them, probably no more than three on the ground.

No comments: