Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Show me your teeth

For better or worse, our focus around here this week has been on dogs' teeth.

Maya and Trooper in a toothy embrace.
Just playing, but not a good place to put your hand while they are doing it.


Cabell's dental work.
Although he didn't have a tooth problem after
all, he did get a thorough cleaning.


Cabell's teeth look good for a 13 year old dog.
























This Frank's mouth.  I tried to get a look
at it in order to judge his age.


They are not old man teeth.  His gray muzzle
may be premature.


I would say he's maybe 5-6 years old.





















"Teeth" is one of my favorite Lady Gaga songs.
This is a link to gay vampire version of the music video.


Here's some more shots of Trooper and Maya because they are just so damn cute together.


You don't ever want to see Trooper coming at you like this.



They look like a two-headed shepherd here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the gaga song so when I saw your header this morning i was excited! Looks like a lot of healthy teeth at your house!

Love the pics of Maya and Trooper- they really are in love!