Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunshine Sunday

The framework for today's section of boardwalk,
leveled and connected to prior sections, ready for boards.
Sunday was chilly, but the sun was out, and that trumps temperature in my book.  I built a fire in the outdoor firepit and got started on the penultimate section of the boardwalk.  I consumed three of our home brews in the process, but held off on starting them until I was close enough to the end that the lack of ambition brought on by beer wouldn't prevent me from finishing the project.  I took a few pics along the way to share. 







Vince, offering advice
Vince was with me throughout most of today's project.
Eventually he got bored and wanted to go inside.


Augie, sleeping in the sun and straw


Trooper and Augie
Trooper


Lady seems to believe that spring is here, she
is blowing out her entire winter coat.


Cabell hopped into the back of the van after I unloaded the lumber.
My bumper stickers read:
"Dog is my co-pilot"; "My rottweiler is smarter than your honor student";
and "What would Scooby Do?"  I need to replace WWSD, it's very faded.


One more 10' section will reach the dog yard gate.
It's now a pleasure to walk out the back door.


Gigi standing next to the lumber for the final
section of boardwalk.  It's cut and ready for assembly.


I think she's waiting for the red carpet.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics:-) Looks like a nice Sunday was had by all! Gigi is going to need some diamond bling for that red carpet!