Monday, August 26, 2013

National Dog Day

Today, August 26th, is National Dog Day, according to a few posts I've seen on Facebook.  Pretty much every day is Dog Day around here so we didn't do anything special, but someone did come out to meet Patton.

It's August, almost September, and I'm still cutting grass like it was May or June.  I want to get the pasture cut again in its entirety before our trip to England so I started today.

Patton, Maya, Gigi, Vince, and even Maddie came out to join me.  Maya and Patton just run like crazy.  Gigi spends a lot of time trotting along behind me on the mower.  Vince comes and goes, doing his own thing.  I don't think Maddie came out at first but after a while I saw her running with Maya and Patton.  This was the first time I've let her out into the pasture, but I'm pretty confident that she's not going to run off.  She was back in the dog yard when I finished and brought everyone in.





Look at Maya's tail wrapped around
his muzzle like she's leading him with it.
Maddie had a good time too.



No comments: