Wednesday, August 14, 2013

One more post before I go-go

Vince may miss me the most of all.
He is stuck to me like glue, 24/7.
We are heading to NYC tomorrow.  Two housesitters will be here with the dogs so I feel as good as is possible about leaving.  The dogs' routine will continue pretty much unchanged so I hope they will carry on as they do when we are here.  I think Maya is pretty well "homed" here at this point and we have a system and routine that works well for Maddie.  Everyone else will hardly notice that we are away except for the fact that different people are acting as their food servers.

I snapped a few new pics this evening.



Crepe myrtle.
I always think of these as summer lilacs.
They are one of the best things about the south.

Trooper and Maya, atop the tower.



The rain has been crazy this summer, but I
haven't had to water as much as usual and
most of the container garden is still doing well.

Even with tipped ears, Trooper is one good
looking German Shepherd Dog,
and he loves me.



I went out to the pasture this evening, certain
that Maya would jump the fence and follow.
I had Clay wait and watch to see how and where
she was doing it.  She climbs like a monkey,
scaling the chain link fence like she was walking
up a flight of stairs.  That's going to be hard to stop.
Gigi and Patton

Every time I look out at PlaystationK9
there are different dogs in different positions.

No comments: