Sunday, October 13, 2013

A mini reunion

Gynger and Ryland were
adopted together.
Ryland was always one
of my favorites.
VGSR's annual reunion is next Sunday, but I had a reunion of sorts myself at the Gainesville adoption event today.  Five of my former fosters stopped by to visit:  Gynger, Ryland, Horse (Patton), Lana, and Daisy.  I took up four dogs and came home with five, clearly I'm not very good at this.



I walked into the store and there stood Horse.
I recognized him before I did his adopter.
He looks great and he enjoyed all the attention.
Lana (now Tigger) was very happy
to see me but just to tell me how happy
she is with her new family.





Daisy was one of the lab/pyr pups.
She is not crazy about social events,
but she does seem to be getting better.
Chloe and Natalie
Once Ochie settled down a bit
he was very good and he enjoyed it.


My new foster, Franklin.
He's 1/2 Husky, 1/4 ridgeback,
and 1/4 Am Staff.  Nice guy.


Trooper and Maya checking out the new guy.


He's going to be a good playmate for Maya.



Here is a link to a video I shot Sunday late afternoon when I introduced Franklin to the dog yard pack.

 

2 comments:

Risa said...

Thank you again for taking Franklin.

koiwitch said...

Yes, thank you so much for taking in Franklin! I've watched him grow and am glad he's somewhere safe.