Monday, October 7, 2013

Web Postings: Natalie and Chloe

These are two of my most adoptable dogs.  I'd like to get them into new homes soon.  I did a nose count this evening and we seem to have 15 dogs around here.  That's at least five more than there should be and these two really should be in homes of their own.  So here are the postings I've put together for Chloe and Natalie.

Natalie is a three year old spayed female beagle mix.  Although she looks like a beagle I haven't heard her bay like one, fortunately.  She's a little girl at 35 pounds, small enough to pick up and hold.  Natalie is crate-trained, house-trained, and she has a history of living with both small children and a cat.  She is cute, sweet, and remarkably well-behaved from everything I've seen of her so far.  While no dog is perfect, she comes the closest to being a ready-off-the-shelf family pet of any foster I've had in a long time.  I've had her wormed and vaccinated and she had already been spayed.  You can contact Natalie's foster home at vadogrescue@gmail.com if you have any questions.  She is available for adoption through Animal Connections, Inc.




Chloe is a six year old spayed female black lab, or mostly black lab.  Chloe is house-trained and crate-trained.  She lived with small children and a cat in her past.  She's good with other dogs.  Chloe is a very devoted dog and follows me everywhere.  She lays near my chair whenever possible.  She is sweet, friendly, and very low-maintenance from what I've seen of her so far.  Chloe does love the water.  She's a big girl at 94 pounds right now but she needs someone to walk with her regularly and watch her diet as she takes off about 15 pounds or so.  She will be healthier and happier and most of us could use a walking companion to help us take off some weight as well.  Chloe has been spayed and she has recently been brought up to date on vaccinations.  Chloe is a great dog and she needs and deserves a great home.  You can contact her foster home at vadogrescue@gmail.com if you have any questions.  She is available for adoption through Animal Connections, Inc.







No comments: