Saturday, October 5, 2013

Summer in October

Fresh, cold, well water in the tank on a hot
afternoon always attracts a crowd.
It's been unusually warm this week considering that it's the first week of October, but the humidity hasn't been too bad so I guess we should enjoy it while we can. 

It has meant lots of outdoor time for the dogs.  Here's some pics from Friday.


Ochie is always happy.


Natalie hopped up onto the Playstation
when I invited her but the four new dogs hadn't
been up there much at all.  I wonder if Maya
had told them it was just for her and Trooper.

Chloe couldn't jump up but
she used the steps.

Toquima takes nice pictures.

When Chloe laid down in the water tank she displaced
a LOT of water.  It made me wonder if perhaps Archimedes
had a fat black lab.


I may keep the house too cold for Gigi.  She often asks to go
outside on a warm day, but she lies in the shade, not the sun.


Max, with a toy, and Natalie in the water tank


This is me with my little girl, Maya, at James River Brewing on Friday evening.
There's a creek just behind that fence where Maya would have preferred to be,
getting wet and muddy.  She reigns supreme at home, especially outdoors, and her
confidence in public around strangers and new situations is growing as well.
We need to make sure she remains well socialized.

No comments: