Sunday, October 27, 2013

Anna

I needed another foster dog like I needed a hole in my head, but this one was in a local shelter and needed out asap.  A year old, drop dead gorgeous, and seems very nice.  She screamed her head off the first night out in the shed until I went out and doped her up so we could all sleep.  The next night was much better.  She's good with other dogs.  We are calling her Anna.  She is very thin, ribs are showing, but she's got a very slim, slender build anyway, even her head.  She's simply stunning, one of the prettiest female fosters we've had.  She isn't spayed and I need to get her to the vet for vaccines next week.  I'm worming her now, just assuming she may have worms.  She acts like she wants to come indoors and so may have been an indoor dog, I sure hope so.  I don't know much about her yet except that she's good with the other foster dogs.  People should be lining up wanting to adopt her with no questions asked if they can see even half of the potential I see in this dog.












No comments: