Monday, January 6, 2014

All in


Today wasn't bad but it got colder as the day went on and sharply colder with a strong wind this evening.

Frank has a new home this evening, however, so I'm sure he's warm and cozy and loving all the attention he's getting.  I had an email from someone a couple days ago but we weren't able to get together until today.  This connection came about as a result of my blog posts about Frank so I'm very happy and I'm grateful to everyone who reads and shares when they see a dog that might be good for someone they know.

It is a great home and I think Frank will be a great fit there.  They want a sweet and loving companion, Frank wants loving companions with access to food.  I kissed him on his head and wished him the best and I think he will have it there.




Frank's departure comes at a good time too, because we have a house full already and with the bitter cold approaching I'm bringing everyone in.  Ochie has been coming inside anyway, but I've generally been leaving Max in one shed and Sparky in the other.  Last night I brought Max in and gave his shed to Sparky because it's tighter, more snuggly, and full of straw.  Tonight, however, I'm bringing Max in and Sparky too.  Sparky has never been in here because he's really not good with other dogs.  He'd be all right in the warmer shed, but I've set up a crate for him in the kitchen for the night.  Everyone else will be upstairs just in case he decides the crate isn't for him, but I think he'll be fine in there. 



Maya in a crate after I had washed the beds.
Daphne and Vince competing for Clay's
attention. The competition is reduced a
bit with Frank being adopted.
























With Daphne here until Thursday our head count is nine as of tonight and all nine are indoors.  I think that's a first for us, and we are in single digits too.
Sparky in a crate in the kitchen.  He's been quiet
in there so far this evening.






No comments: