Monday, January 13, 2014

Mud run with Max

The walks I've been doing lately have been on the roads or grassy areas up at Pleasant Grove because of all the rain we've had. Today I went back to the trails, but confined my route to the "upper" trail, which is less wooded and is typically drier. Even so, it was pretty muddy and they are talking about more rain tomorrow, which we do not need.

I had been doing shorter routes with easier dogs, resting up for another adventure with Max. Today was his day. Max enjoyed it and we moved at a pretty brisk pace today over almost six miles. We saw deer at least three times, which really makes him pull hard. By the end of six miles, however, he wasn't pulling much at all.






I think I got muddier than Max.

This was 5.91 miles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max is really a handsome boy!