Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ochie's day out

This is Falco but I'm not going to name all the
foster dogs that were there today because I'll
miss some or get their names wrong.
I've never taken just one dog to an adoption event before but today Ochie was the only adoptable I had so I drove him up to Gainesville for a VGSR adoption event.  I took Clay's car because suspicious smells are emanating from the van after I drive it for a while.  Clay's car holds one crate so it was perfect for Ochie's solo outing.
Ok, one more, this is Tipper

He loves the crowd of people and dogs and he's really quite good with both.  Ochie loves everyone even if not everyone loves Ochie.  He's been indoors more lately and really he's a pretty good dog.  He crates without difficulty but I've left him loose in the office when I'm around to supervise.  His tendency to mark everything has abated, a bit, but he still bears watching.
Ochie, of course

He was good with people and dogs at today's event.  We didn't find a taker but it's going to take some time and effort.

After we got home I put a harness on him and another on Maya and we went out for a three mile hike at Pleasant Grove.  The two of them are really pretty good together and we all enjoyed it.

Ochie is very attentive when food is involved.













No comments: